Commencement of Classes
B. Ed. Course classes will begin as per G.U notification
a) Lists of Selected Candidates
List of selected candidates on Merit Basis will available at the College Notice Board and also on WGCE website.
b) Payment of fees
Information of the course consolidated fee structure will be notified along with the list of selected candidates. Fees should be made in One-time Payment by Demand Draft in the favor of West Guwahati College of Education.
c) Cancellation of Seats
A student failing to attend classes for 15 days (fifteen days) at a stretch from the date of commencement of classes shall for felt his / her seat.
d) Submission of Undertaking Form
All candidates whose names appear in the lists of selection for admission shall have to submit required undertaking form on the date of admission itselt.
e) Reservation under Extra-Curricular & Co-Curricular Activities
Special seats may be offered for admission to students who are physically handicapped or who have shown extraordinary proficiency in Extra-curricular activities in the last two years. Preference will be given to candidates in the following order:
- Those who representated the country in the International events.
- Those who won Prizes at recognized National level events.
- Those who won Prizes in the Inter-University sports / Cultural/Literary events.
- Those who won Prizes at recognized State level competitions.
- Those who have obtained NCC “C” Certificates .